Hi Rooster, I'm here.
I didn't make any changes recently except one. Redirected ihavesolved.com to www.ihavesolved.com on 31th last month. ihavesolved.com and www.ihavesolved.com are the same websites but if you are previously using www.ihavesolved.com and switch to (without www) ihavesolved.com then you have to log in again, vice versa.
I thought this is the reason for the login issues (people have to log in again and again but I'm not sure).
Now I have removed ihavesolved.com redirect to www.ihavesolved.com. She can try "without www." version if "with www." version has a problem, vice versa. If both didn't work then tell me.